Online Bursary Application
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
Important Notes for the Undergraduate Bursary Programme
Please read the Policy
Document before continuing.
- Students may apply ONCE PER ACADEMIC TERM, i.e. once during the
Fall term (September-December), once during the Winter term (January-April),
and once during the Summer term (May-August). Indicate your academic and living
expenses for the term in which you are applying. However, please indicate
your resources, especially student loan amounts and bank loan amounts, for
the FULL STUDY PERIOD. If you are applying in the fall or winter terms,
the bursary program will make the necessary calculations to determine your
resources for the term in which you are applying. Once you have printed the
completed application, you can make necessary changes in red pen or attach
a letter to explain unusual situations.
- Transition Year Program Students - Bursaries for TYP students are
now administered by the TYP Office. To apply for a TYP bursary, please contact:
- Transition Year Program Office
- 1400 LeMarchant Street
- Halifax, N.S.
- B3H 3P9
- Phone (902) 494-3730
- Visiting Students are not eligible to apply for Dalhousie Undergraduate
- Academic Probation - you must be in "good standing"
with the University to receive a bursary. Students on"academic
probation" are not normally eligible.
Next Page >