Dalhousie University
HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA | CANADA B3H 4R2 | +1 (902) 494-2450

Declare a major or minor

For Honours Programs, please submit an Honours Application.
Community Design Honours students, see Planning Advisor.
To declare Music as your primary major, please contact the Music department to arrange an audition.
To switch degrees, e.g. Bachelor of Science to Bachelor of Arts, submit an Admissions Application.
Please note, if you have student loan funding and are switching from a non-degree / special student program to an Undergraduate Certificate program, please contact frontcounter@dal.ca to see if switching programs will change your eligibility for loans.

Student ID
First Name
Last Name
Program 120 Credit Hour (4 year)
120 Credit Hour Double Major (4 year)
90 Credit Hour (3 year)
Co-op NO
(or 90 credit hour concentration for BA/BSc started before summer 2013)
BA/BSc 90 credit hour with a minor - please choose required minor below
2nd Major
(For Double Major Only)

Optional for 120 Credit Hour
Required for 90 Credit Hour (BA or BSc)
Second Minor

Optional for 120 Credit Hour
120 Credit Hour BA and BSc students looking to add additional minors can email